White Pines Landfill
Non-hazardous Contaminated Soils & Materials
515 State Route 442
Millville, PA 17846
Mon - Fri: 7am - 6pm
Sat: 7am - 4pm
Receiving hours may vary
White Pines Landfill is a fully permitted and insured Class I Residual Waste Landfill.
The facility accepts non hazardous residual and industrial wastes such as: metals, contaminated soil and debris, petroleum contaminated soil and debris; coal and wood derived industrial bottom ash, coal and wood derived industrial fly ash; foundry sand slag and dust; asbestos (friable only); PCB contaminated wastes; non-hazardous chemical wastes; generic manufacturing wastes; oil and gas related wastes such as drill cuttings, directional drill cuttings, frac waste, etc among others. Please contact us for further information, pricing and approval details.
All special waste will be reviewed by our professionals to ensure adherence with the facility’s permit and DEP guidelines and also reviewed and approved by Pennsylvania DEP prior to facility receipt. The approval paperwork can be processed electronically and timely approvals are often granted. Manifesting paperwork is provided at no additional charge and daily, weekly and monthly tracking reports are included upon request.
See how our landfills work!
We offer these advantages
- New site; fully permitted.
- Host community agreement with the local municipality.
- Approved to take in-state and out-of-state waste.
- Designed and constructed in excess of applicable laws.
- Long-term capacity: 40 years of expansion capabilities.
- Strategically situated; excellent transportation.
- Approved for a wide variety of industrial & speciality wastes.
- Fully insured and bonded.
- Professional management on site.
- In-house testing and compliance reporting
- In-house transportation capability.
- Cost-effective long-term contract capability
- Incinerator mixed ash
- Fly ash
- Boiler fly ash
- Paint ash waste
- Other ash
- Foundry sand
- Grindings, shavings
- Ferrous baghouse dust
- Nonferrous baghouse dust
- Ferrous scrap, including auto recycle
- Nonferrous scrap
- Water treatment sludge
- Industrial waste water treatment sludge, including acid mine drainage sludge
- Metallurgical sludge
- Emission control sludge
- Lime/cement kiln scale, residue
- Basic chemicals (pH>8)
- Carbon residues
- Filter aids
- Sodium silicate flue dust
- Off-specifications products & intermediates
- Leather wastes
- Textile wastes, including yarn, fabric, fiber, elastic
- Polyethylene, polystyrene, polyurethane, and other non-halogenated plastics
- Halogenated plastics
- Thermal insulation wastes
- Asbestos-containing wastes
- Oil-contaminated waste
- Non-virgin petroleum fuel-contaminated soil & debris
- Virgin petroleum fuel-contaminated soil & debris
- Plant trash
- Industrial waste treatment sediment
- Paint filter waste
- Vacuum filter waste