Wetzel County Landfill
Non-hazardous Contaminated Soils & Materials
1521 Wetzel County Landfill Rd.
New Martinsville, WV 26155
Mon - Fri: 6am - 3:30pm
Sat: 6am - 1:30pm
Receiving hours may vary
SERVING THE NATURAL GAS INDUSTRY IN WEST VIRGINIA, OHIO & PENNSYLVANIA
Environmentally Safe Disposal, Stabilization & Storage for Marcellus/Utica Shale Oil & Gas Waste
Our landfills are state-of-the-art disposal sites that use the latest environmental protective technology. They feature double synthetic liners, modern leachate collection and treatment systems, environmental monitoring systems and on-site management by the industry's top engineers.
Wetzel County Landfill offers a Free Dump Day to West Virginia residents each month. Our next scheduled day is January 31st, 2017 from 6:00am until 3:30pm. The maximum free disposal weight is 516lbs. Standard rates will be applied to any weight exceeding this amount. For a full list of guidelines and scheduled dates please click here.
*Please note our receiving hours may vary from the operation hours listed. This facility typically accepts materials until 3:30 pm. Call for more information.
*Minimum dumping fee of $18.00
Read why Marcellus / Utica gas industry customers choose Wetzel County Landfill
We offer these advantages
- Four lane highway access to Reading-Philadelphia corridor.
- Fast weigh and unload.
- Automatic truck wash
- Host community agreement with the local municipality.
- Designed and constructed in excess of applicable laws.
- Long-term capacity: 25 years projected life.
- Fully insured and bonded.
- Professional engineer on site.
- In-house testing and compliance reporting.
- In-house transportation capability.
- Cost-effective long-term contract capability.
- Autoclaved Medical Waste
- Construction Waste
- Demolition Waste
- Household Waste
- Industrial Waste
- Municipal Sludge
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Free Liquids
- Hazardous Waste (paint, oils, etc.)
- Infectious Waste
- Unauthorized Waste
- Unauthorized Drums/Containers
- Lead Acid Batteries
- Appliances containing Refrigerant (AC units, refrigerators, deep freezers, etc.)
- Tires (accepted at an additional fee, per tire)
Tire Fees (per tire)
- Up to 16" Tire: off the rim $3.50; 0n the rim $5.00
- 16" to 19" Tire: off the rim $8.00; On the rim $12.00
- 19.5" to 24.5" Tire: off the rim $14.00; On the rim $18.00
- Additional sizes accepted. Please call for prices.