Pioneer Crossing Landfill
727 Red Lane Road
Birdsboro, PA 19508
6 AM To 3 PM Mon.-Fri.
6 AM To 11:00 AM Sat.
Receiving hours may vary, please check!
Permit # 10034
|In Pennsylvania, a Mascaro-related entity owns and operates the Pioneer Crossing Landfill in Exeter Township, Berks County, Pennsylvania. Pioneer Crossing is Mascaro’s primary disposal facility. Permitted for 1,975 tons per day, Pioneer Crossing has
a Host Community Agreement with Exeter Township and received a major expansion permit from DEP in May, 2002.
this expansion permit, Pioneer Crossing, under DEP’s new Harms/Benefits Analysis, was required to demonstrate that the
benefits of its expansion project clearly outweigh any known or potential harms from the project.
Pioneer Crossing met this difficult regulatory burden and the expansion permit it received gives Mascaro about 20 years of additional disposal capacity for its customers in the private, municipal, governmental, commercial and industrial sectors.
• Autoclaved Medical Waste
• Construction Waste
• Demolition Waste
• Household Waste
• Industrial Waste
• Municipal Sludge
• Municipal Solid Waste
We offer these Advantages
• Four lane highway access to Reading-Philadelphia corridor.
• Fast weigh and unload.
• Automatic truck wash
• Host community agreement with the local municipality.
• Designed and constructed in excess of applicable laws.
• Long-term capacity: 25 years projected life.
• Fully insured and bonded.
• Professional engineer on site.
• In-house testing and compliance reporting.
• In-house transportation capability.
• Cost-effective long-term contract capability.
White Goods Disposal